Welcome to the annual Microbiology Spring Meeting,
Theme: "The Future" with one sub theme "Water"
The Microbiology Spring Meeting in Trollhättan is jointly organized by the three major Swedish microbiology societies FMM, RFM and SFM. This meeting will take place at Folkets Hus Kulturhuset in Trollhättan. and cover a broad range of topics.
Host of the meeting is the Department of laboratory medicine, division of Medical microbiology, NU-sjukvården, Västra Götalandsregionen, Sweden.
It is a great pleasure for us to welcome you to a meeting with a broad scientific programme and a friendly atmosphere. Please note that lectures will be mainly in Swedish, whereas specific sessions will be in English.
Hope to see you in Trollhättan in April!
- Ingvar Eliasson, clinical bacteriologist, head of department of Laboratory medicine
- Maria Lojander, biomedical scientist, head of the division of medical microbiology
- Darinka Bogicevic Andersson, biomedical scientist, division of medical microbiology
- Ingrid Johansson, biomedical scientist, division of medical microbiology
- Git Johansson, Project manager, Unlimited AB